Could you be part of an Outstanding care team?
Egalité are a multi award-winning family run care agency who are rated by CQC as Outstanding and voted Best Care Employer in the South East in 2022. We are recruiting for care roles now. Are you someone who cares about others and who wants to help others enjoy life? Jobs in care are hugely satisfying, especially with us.
Current exciting opportunities
Care Worker Vacancy
We are looking for Care Workers to join our Sussex team. The hourly pay starts at £10.50 weekdays for those new to care but for experienced carers is up to £11.30 plus enhanced rates for unsocial hours.
A full Driving Licence and access to a vehicle for use at work would be preferable but is not essential as we have a small fleet of Fiat 500 cars.
Travel time is paid and mileage is paid at 45p a mile.
Maybe it is time for a change of career? Care work is incredibly rewarding. Have you got transferable knowledge and skills? Come and talk to us to find out what Social Care has to offer, you may be surprised by the opportunities and career development available.
Additional Benefits include:
- Weekend, unsocial hours and bank holiday enhancements (plus a lieu day in addition to enhanced pay for Bank Holidays)
- £71 a night for sleep-in
- 33% enhancement for waking nights
- Travel time and mileage between clients is paid
- Enhancements when on holiday, to reflect your regular overtime worked
- Flexible working
- Parental/Family leave and paid 5 days Compassionate leave
- Sick pay
- Perkbox membership which offers over 4000 perks including supermarket discounts, discounted days out and a daily coffee – something for everyone.
- Wide range of fully funded training opportunities
- £400 refer a friend scheme
- Rewards and recognition – including your birthday and special events
- Staff awards and gifts for achievements
Interested in joining the Egalité team?
If the answer is yes, then we’d love to hear from you. Please complete our initial online application form – the link to this is below.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check which will be required prior to appointment.
Because we support clinically vulnerable clients, all staff regardless of their role, are currently required to wear a face mask plus other PPE where necessary.
Please complete an online application form – CLICK HERE