Offering a range of support for adults from 18 years old.
We provide specialist domiciliary care services to adults of all ages with Learning Disabilities, Sensory Loss, Acquired Brain Injury, Autism and Physical Disability.
Our aim is to enable individuals to have the best possible quality of life in their own homes and in the local community. We support individuals to pursue vocational activities and enjoyable leisure pursuits as well as promoting social development and community participation.
We can provide care and support on a flexible basis from a few hours a week to twenty-four hour support.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success is based on our ability to work creatively to find solutions to challenges that may arise. An important part of this is providing assistance to friends and relatives who care for people with disabilities, to ensure that they too maintain their quality of life.
– Successfully living at home independently
– Skills building to manage your money
– Travel training to gain confidence and independence
– Learning to stay healthy and exercising
– Support with medication and health appointments
– Discovering new hobbies, getting out and having fun!
– Accessing vocational training and work experience
– Managing correspondence and bills
– Working towards independence with personal care tasks
– Building social skills used to develop friendships