Offering a range of support for adults from 18 years old.
We provide specialist Outreach services to adults of all ages with Learning Disabilities, Sensory Loss, Acquired Brain Injury, Autism and Physical Disability.
Our aim is to enable individuals to have the best possible quality of life in their own homes and in the local community.
We can provide care and support on a flexible basis from a few hours a week to twenty-four hour support.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success is based on our ability to work creatively to find solutions to challenges that may arise.
Support may include help to
– Successfully living at home independently
– Skills building to manage your money
– Travel training to gain confidence and independence
– Learning to stay healthy and exercising
– Support with medication and health appointments
– Discovering new hobbies, getting out and having fun!
– Accessing vocational training and work experience
– Managing correspondence and bills
– Working towards independence with personal care tasks
– Building social skills used to develop friendships
Accommodation-based support to small groups of younger adults
Life is for living and having fun
EDUCATION AND WORK
Learning new skills and pursuing interests